Land & Topographical Surveys
Highly detailed land and topographical surveys showing features, levels and contours
New construction designs can fail if you don't use a reliable topographical survey.
We accurately measure every detail of your site in 3D and provide you with topographical surveys you can trust. When you base your designs on our surveys you avoid costly mistakes and can be confident you have all the information you need for a successful project.
What is a topographical survey?
A topographical survey is a centimetre-accurate highly detailed map of your site. It shows the position of features such as buildings, manhole covers, lampposts, individual trees, steps, walls and fences, along with surface descriptions, levels and heights. Our surveyors fully measure your site using drones, laser scanners, robotic total stations and precise GPS systems to capture Ordnance Survey co-ordinates and levels instantly. Topographical surveys can be delivered in any digital format, such as 2D CAD, 3D CAD, PDF or Revit.
See a sample of a Topographical Survey
How do I get a topographical survey of my site?
- Email a site plan or Google Earth image marked up to show the full extent of the area you need surveying along with a written description of everything required to [email protected]
- We'll provide you with a fixed price quotation and estimated timescales to complete and deliver the survey.
- Provide us with a written acceptance of our quotation via email. We only have a very limited number of survey dates available, to avoid disappointment send over your acceptance within 5 days of receiving our quotation.
- Our surveyors will come out and fully measure your site then return to our office to process the data and create your accurate survey
- Once the site work is complete you will be invoiced for the survey
- As soon as your payment has been received we will send you your digital survey
Topographical surveys we've completed for customers like you include:
- World famous sporting facilities such as Lord's Cricket Ground
- West Mercia Police Headquarters
- Gloucester Quays retail development
- Residential gardens
- Public parks
- Schools & Universities
- Trafford Retail Park, Manchester
- Agricultural land
Please call us on 01905 622 495 to speak to one of our senior land surveyors now.
Bury Associates can help you with all your topographical surveys needs. Guaranteed accuracy and reliability.
What are land surveys?
Get a quote