Why Bury Associates?
They get the job done
Architects and Engineers Keep Coming Back To Bury Associates
"Because they know what they're doing, they do it well, on time, accurately and affordably" - recent customer feedback
7 Reasons Why Architects and Engineers Choose Bury Associates
- Expert advice - With more than 12 years of experience of Revit modelling and BIM, the advice and help we can offer our clients is second to none.
- Customer loyalty - We’ve worked with some of our clients for more than 15 years. They return to us time and time again because they know they can rely on us for a cost-effective and reliable service every time.
- Working throughout the UK and abroad - We are centrally based, so wherever our clients are, and wherever their projects may be, we can provide a full surveying service
- Bespoke, cost-effective solutions - We take the time to get to know each of our clients individually. We find out what their specific requirements are, what information they need and how they want it delivered so the client gets exactly what they want every time.
- Innovation - We keep abreast of the latest innovations, not just in our own industry but in our clients’ sectors too. We continually offer new services to help our clients develop their own businesses.
- Versatility - Having surveyed everything from historic buildings through to modern steel structures and rivers we have a wealth of experience across multiple sectors.
- Longevity - We have been in business for more than 20 years. Since Steve Bury set up the business in 1997 we have continued to provide a reliable service through the boom and bust years alike. Being a stable company with a well-established trading record assures our clients that we will always be around to service their needs.